Weatherboard-style home with wonderful options on a big block near the beach
Offers Close Wed, 24th Aug – 1pm
With 829sqm at its feet, if all you see is a tired two-bedroom weatherboard-style home, you simply aren’t even scratching the surface of what’s possible for this tightly held property that stands just a 5-minute drive from the beach. Whether you land bank, embark on a renovation or go full steam ahead with development planning applications, it’s nice knowing you have options on such a large canvas.
What beach? Take your pick of Seacliff, Brighton and Marino or venture down the coast toward Glenelg, stopping at the cafes that dot this highly desirable part of Adelaide, just 20 minutes from the CBD and 30 from magical Mclaren Vale. What will you do?
• Two spacious bedrooms and two living zones
• Built-in robes to master bedroom
• Timber floors to lounge/family room
• Air conditioning provisions
• Established gardens
• Carport and large rear garage/shed
• Ample off-street parking
• Developments subject to planning consent
• Close to a range of local schools
• Moments from Westfield Marion
• Walking distance from park/reserve and public transport
CT Reference – 5320/767
Council – City of Marion
Council Rates – $1,542.31 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $161.69 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $136.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 829m² approx.
Year Built – 1959
Total Build area – 167m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seacombe Heights, then we can help you.