Original family residence with a separate studio and four car garage
Offers Close Tue, 31st May – 12pm (usp)
Brimming with unlimited possibilities and only moments away from Port Adelaide, Semaphore and all the Peninsula has to offer
This charming residence built in 1940 presents a wonderful opportunity for a first home buyer, investor or renovator to add further value and to personalise to your own taste. Offering plenty of accommodation with a separate studio and a four car garage, perfect for the car enthusiasts.
What you will love about the home:
• You are welcomed to a neat façade and a light filled north facing sunroom
• The current layout includes three bedrooms
• A spacious lounge with a gas heater and r/c wall air conditioner
• Large eat in kitchen with timber cabinetry and features timber wall panelling
• Updated bathroom adjacent to the laundry
• A separate outdoor studio is so versatile and can be used as a man cave, games room, teenager’s retreat or home office.
• Ample car accommodation with a four car garage, long driveway providing extra parking, workshop and an extra garden shed
• Noteworthy features include a rear veranda that is protected by the elements and can be enjoyed all year round.
• Land size approx. 576 sqm and 15.24 m frontage
Perfectly positioned to access all the services, conveniences and delights of the Peninsula with it’s pristine beaches, restaurants, schools and easy access to the CBD and northern suburbs via the Port River Expressway and the North/South Corridor or hop on the train and be there in no time.
There are endless possibilities to create something special for your future.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Ottoway, then we can help you.