Price guide $395,000. Must sell, reduced from $600,000s.
Modern living with a semi rural outlook and a beautiful coastal vista, this home promises a relaxed lifestyle and embraces the natural beauty of all that beautiful Emu Bay and the North coast surrounds offer. Open plan living with plenty of space it boasts an immaculately presented interior filled with an abundance of natural light.
Here’s your chance to enjoy a serene country atmosphere with the benefit of one of KI’s best swimming beaches only a short walk away. Magic elevated, panoramic coastal views over meadow pastures are enjoyed from a wall of picture windows and a large entertainer’s balcony. This modern open plan home features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. With a north facing aspect with outstanding natural light filled open plan space, offering tranquil surrounds and scenic views, set over a 10 acre land holding.
What we love about this property:
– Open and airy rural ambience yet relatively close to town
– Modern, clean, uncluttered residence with all facilities in place (mains gas & electricity, water pumped from tank with no hassle)
– Large rainwater tank
– Low maintenance residence
– Relatively low maintenance – 10 acre land-holding (thanks partly to casual ‘agistment’ arrangement with local sheep farmer. ie. no fee but free woolly lawnmowers)
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Cool summer breezes
– Northerly aspect for all-round sun (especially beautiful in cooler months)
– 20 minute walk to Australia’s best (child-friendly) beach
– Large shed with concrete floor & electricity (capable of conversion into sleeping quarters)
With a north facing aspect this lifestyle property offers so many options. This home will be enjoyed by all the family, particularly the kids or grand kids as they pack their fishing rods, explore, enjoy family picnics and trips to all the wonderful attractions that the area and Kangaroo Island have to offer. This home is ready for your new lifestyle or the ideal holiday
C/T = 5474/716
Council = Kangaroo Island
Zoning = DU – Deferred Urban
Council Rates = $1075.15 pa
SA Water = Non rateable
ES Levy = $67.90 pa
Land size = 5.131 ha approx
House built = 2003 approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
EMU BAY, then we can help you.