Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
c.1923 bungalow with dynamic additions, pool and a penchant for entertaining
Sold at Auction
Extended to open-plan perfection and punctuated by its rear all-weather pavilion and heated pool, it’s only fitting a flawlessly presented bungalow that celebrates its 100th birthday next year knows how to entertain in style.
Its doting owners of more than 20 years pass on a solar-powered, light-drenched home that’s proud of its polished timber floors, high ceilings, original fireplaces and a super-flexible footprint with multiple living zones and a home office to go with a master bedroom boasting its own en-suite and walk-in robe.
The timeless original home blends seamlessly with an expansive open-plan addition headed by a Jarrah-topped kitchen and smoothly connected to that poolside pavilion. Set the Bose speakers to a soothing hum, warm the pool and prepare the food. It’s time to celebrate.
Features we love…
• Timeless two pack kitchen with bundles of storage, dishwasher and steam oven
• Flexible floorplan with up to four bedrooms
• Stylishly updated main bathroom (only two years old)
• Solar heating to in-ground ozone chlorinated pool
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Electronic cafe blinds to fully insulated pavilion
• Integrated indoor/outdoor sound system with wifi connectivity
• Powerful 5KW solar system
• 2007 extension
• Fully alarmed
• Storage galore, including large attic/loft space (access via laundry attic ladder) and mezzanine in the shed
• Large shed/garage with power and concrete floors
• Lock-up carport and off-street parking for four cars
• Enviably placed on a tree-lined street amongst other character homes
• Beautiful street presence behind a white picket fence
• Close to a range of schools and shopping options
• Just 15 minutes from the CBD
• Walking distance from public transport and parks/reserves
CT Reference – 5268/230
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,992.45 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $285.63 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $254.35 pa approx.
Land Size – 646m² approx.
Year Built – 1923
Total Build area – 280m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.