Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
4 acres with fabulous north facing views, huge shedding, 3 phase power, rustic weekender, 100,000L rainwater tank, several previously approved home sites and 2 road frontages makes this an extraordinary opportunity to build your dream home.
What we love about the property:
Views and location:
• Located just a couple of minutes’ drive from Willunga, this block is 4.10 acres of beautiful Hills Face, with views across Willunga and McLaren Vale all the way to Mount Lofty
• 2 Road frontages, the elevation on the Bangor Road has long distant views, the lower end along Quarry Road is a nature haven with lots of trees, a tranquil setting ideal for a BnB cabin (stcc)
• Minutes to world class McLaren Vale region cellar doors, restaurants, pubs, and sandy beaches
• Less than an hour’s drive to Adelaide CBD
• Enormous 26 x 11m workshop with rustic accommodation within
• Liveable but needing plenty of attention, the accommodation is comprised of large kitchen space, huge living room, 2 bedrooms and bathroom, 4 split systems plus ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, and warmed by slow combustion heater
• Large cellar accessible from kitchen trapdoor (underground shipping container)
• Additional 9x6m workshop with concrete floor and provision in place for power
• 3 phase power and massive 14KW solar system
• 100,000L rainwater tank
• NBN internet connected
• Septic system in place
• Garden bed watering system in place
• 2 Previously approved new home sites
• Compacted and graded home sites, driveways, and roads
• Concrete block retaining walls, and provision plus materials already in place for more
More site features;
• Tiered / terraced landscaping to provide plenty of room with vegetation, orchards and vegetable gardens
• Seasonal dam at the base of the property
• Open native scrub full of birdlife, kangaroos, and the occasional koala
• Grazing land (not suitable for horses)
Here lies a wonderful opportunity to sink your shovel into the earth and build your dream home. Sculpted to perfection, with compacted terraces are ready to plant, serviced by a seasonal dam below and over 100,000L rainwater storage. This great property is ready to change your life. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Willunga South, then we can help you.