Opportunities like this don’t come around very often. 1093sqm of land with an 18.29m frontage in arguably one of the most coveted terraces in the east. Built in 1945, this home has some lovely features of the era such as high ornate ceilings and large rooms that would respond beautifully to both renovation and an addition. Or, for those seeking a more contemporary residence, this superb land offering is just the place to build your dream home with room left over for a tennis court and swimming pool!
What we love about this home:
– Three bedrooms, Master with built in wardrobes
– Original family bathroom with Terrazzo floors and separate w/c
– Spacious living and dining rooms separated by original double cut glass sliding doors
– Functional kitchen with Chef freestanding oven
– 3m ceilings throughout
– Large laundry with Terrazzo floors and plenty of storage
– Partially closed in rear verandah, hosting lock up tool room
– Expansive North facing rear garden
– NBN connected
– Off street car parking for up to 4 cars
– Zoned for Burnside Primary School and Norwood International School with a variety of prestigious private colleges nearby
– 15 mins to Adelaide CBD with public transport nearby
– Local shopping at nearby Kensington Gardens Shopping Centre and just minutes from Burnside Village and The Parade
The options are endless – the opportunity is yours for the taking.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Erindale, then we can help you.