Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A beautiful foothills abode with an outlook to savour
Offers Close Mon, 28th Aug – 5pm (usp)
Etched into Adelaide’s serene foothills, this dual-level Tudor takes your daily stresses and leaves them at the door of a home with rare charm, whether you’re revelling in its versatile, tastefully renovated interior, soaking in its heated in-ground pool or simply taking in its tree-topped rear outlook.
Inspired by a bygone era and subtly styled in French Provincial themes, this 3-4-bedroom solar-powered home gets better with age – and every step through a flexible floorplan that calls on the two spacious upper-level bedrooms and their shared bathroom only if and when you need to.
Of the many stylish updates here – including the master’s sleek ensuite – it’s the open-plan kitchen that reigns supreme thanks to its Ceasarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher and double Smeg ovens.
Work from home? The formal lounge feeds a study/office with a calming view of – and access to – the rear gardens, ensuring the only distractions come from the hum of local lorikeets and parrots.
Summer dinners. Best served under the alfresco poolside pavilion with a front row seat to that ever-changing outlook, leaving you to wonder how Burnside Village and the CBD wait within 15 minutes of pulling the car out of your double garage. The best of many worlds. The Burnside you’ve always wanted.
– Old world charm meets a dynamic floorplan
– Ideally placed where Greenhill Road says goodbye to the busy traffic
– Immaculately presented, inside and out
– Perfect for everyone from families to downsizers
– Double Panelift garage with internal entry
– Set back from the road for extra peace, privacy and off-street parking
– Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus gas log feature fireplace
– Storage galore, including walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Stylish plantation shutters
– Alarm system with monitoring provisions
– Beautifully presented established gardens
– Flexibility to create a 4th bedroom from the home office space if required
– Large separate laundry
– Powder room
– Instant gas hot water with digital temperature control
– Walking distance from Burnside Primary School and St Peter’s Girls’ School
– Less than 15 minutes from the CBD
– Metres from public transport
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Burnside, then we can help you.