Another successful auction campaign, call us anytime for property advice
Summer days on the beach, evening barbeques in the backyard, waves crashing on the sandy beach your lullaby to a good night sleep after a relaxing day. Are you ready for a sea change?
Located only 150m back from the Esplanade on 752sqm block with 18.29m frontage is this 3 bedroom 1960’s beach shack. Open plan retro kitchen/ dining/ living, second living room with slow combustion heater, tidy bathroom, laundry and workshop out the back
What we love about the property:
– Retro L shaped kitchen with electric cooker, dining/living area enjoying full width windows and sliding door to front yard, backyard views from kitchen sink, and polished timber floors
– Second living area with slow combustion heater for chilly days and nights, and direct access to front verandah
– Massive master bedroom with views to the front garden
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 both large with ceiling fans
– Neat and tidy bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity
– Front lawns and some established trees
– Welcoming front verandah
– 7 m long carport with drive through access to the shed for you boat or trailer
– Secure rear yard and 40sqm rustic shed with concrete and paving for flooring
– This shed is so rustic it belongs on a movie set, perfect man cave or she shed
– Freestanding masonry laundry
– Small decked undercover rear patio
– Charming native tree in the back for shade from the western sun in the summer.
– Raised herb garden just out the back of the kitchen door.
– 3 x 2m garden shed with concrete floor.
– Mains power, water and NBN
– Traditional septic system, mains sewer available
– Mains pressure Electric hot water
Located a short walk to the beach, the Aldinga scrub, café, restaurant, and a bike ride to Aldinga Central shopping centre for all your shopping and medical needs, public transport in nearby, the Aldinga super school is well under construction. Historic Aldinga is pumping with he newly update Aldinga Hotel, cafes, beer bars, pizzeria’s, cafes and restaurants all fabulous nearby local attractions. Just beyond is Willunga with all the markets, pubs, cafes and shops, then the whole McLaren Vale wine region almost on your doorstep also.
Whether you’re looking for a simple weekender, renovation project or developer, this one’s well worth a look, come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Aldinga Beach, then we can help you.