Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1926 character bungalow with an ultra-modern twist
Offers Close Tue, 6th Jun – 2pm (usp)
With an ultra-modern extension that laps up its rear northern orientation, takes open-plan living to the next level and makes the kitchen the talking (and meeting) point, this fully renovated C1926 bungalow is everything the forever home should be on its leafy, quiet street in tightly-held Colonel Light Gardens.
From the aggregate paving of its inch-perfect front gardens to the huge fully-lined separate studio/rumpus and every last surface within, this looks and feels like a brand new home simply because it pretty much is – making it the finished article for a family in search of four bedrooms, ensuite bathroom, alfresco pavilion and room for a pool.
Just a stroll from Hillview Reserve and its tennis courts, not to mention Winston Avenue’s famous bakery and cafes, you’ll love the doorstep of a home that surrounds itself with esteemed schools and colleges, all less than 20 minutes from the metro beaches and the CBD. Tightly held for good reason. Your turn to call Colonel Light Gardens home.
Features we love…
– Extensive renovation, inside and out
– Prized south-north block
– Ultra flexible thanks to its rear separate studio
– Studio could be anything from another bedroom to a home gym or games room
– Kitchen includes stone benchtops, quality appliances, loads of storage and a butler’s pantry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Updates include new floating floors throughout
– Storage includes walk-in robe to master bedroom and built-ins to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– Secure rear yard and plenty of off-street parking
– Fan and lighting to alfresco pavilion
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens
– Garden/storage shed
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short drive from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Moments from Mitcham Square and Castle Plaza shopping precincts
CT Reference – 5581/949
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,726.40 pa
SA Water Rates – $194.74 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $167.90 pa
Land Size – 710m² approx.
Year Built – 1926
Home size – 295 m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Colonel Light Gardens, then we can help you.