Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
c.1900 villa with big prospects in a prized locale
Sold at Auction
Under instructions from the Public Trustee
Its bluestone-fronted bones are strong and it couldn’t be better placed, making this c.1900 bay-windowed villa maisonette the ultimate renovation project. Extended once before, this unique home opens up at its rear to reveal a family room addition that, at the very least, will serve as inspiration when it comes to those grand plans. With high ceilings, timber boards, fireplaces and three main rooms, the original section will come to life without having to strip it right back.
Think of it as a rare chance to make your own imprint on a tightly held road that meanders through much of the leafy inner east, connecting you to the city and The Parade with nothing more needed than your walking shoes, a bus pass, push bike or Uber app.
• Floorplan includes large front lounge room and bay-windowed master bedroom
• Functional kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Heating/cooling provisions
• The option to remove/renovate existing addition (STCC)
• One half of a grand villa, set on its own title
• Quaint, low-care gardens, with secure rear yard
• Potential to clean up and place on the rental market while you plot the next move
• A stroll from public transport and Norwood Primary School
• Walking distance from Norwood Oval, Victoria Park and the heart of The Parade
CT Reference – 5013/581
Council – City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates – $1,280.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $105.25 pa approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 147m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA – 286 513
Auction Notice: The Vendor’s statement may be inspected at Ouwens Casserly, 190 Unley Road, Unley, SA for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the Auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Norwood, then we can help you.