Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Flawless, flexible family living at the turn of a key
Built in just 2011 and so beautifully kept it could have been built yesterday, look no further than this 4-bedroom/1-study home if you want to do nothing more than simply turn the key and press play on a lifestyle worthy of fiercely sought-after Cumberland Park.
Flawless, airy, light and luxurious from start to its north-facing finish, this custom-built home follows a spacious journey from one living zone to the next, making the gloriously large open-plan kitchen the star at its light-filled nucleus.
The formal lounge, rear retreat, summer-loving alfresco pavilion and a lavishly large master wing headline this classy abode with the bonuses of high ceilings, ducted r/c, double garage and that prime position near the schools, parks, cafes and shops that put Cumberland Park on the map. Just press play.
Features we love…
• Kitchen includes 900mm oven/cooktop, stone benchtops, dishwasher, huge island/breakfast bar and loads of storage
• Walk-in robe and en-suite to master retreat
• Storage galore, including built-in robes throughout
• Zoned ducted heating and cooling
• Large separate laundry
• Bose sound system to rear lounge/retreat
• Powered garden shed with concrete floors
• Low-care landscaped gardens with rear water feature/pond, automatic watering system and secure rear yard
• Double garage and off-street parking for four cars
• Zoned for Westbourne Park Primary and Unley High Schools
• Moments from Cumberland Park shopping precinct
• Walking distance from public transport
• Less than 15 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5322/437
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,877.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $277.36 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $246.50 pa approx.
Land Size – 715m² approx.
Year Built – 2011
Total Build area – 280m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.