Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
This superbly elevated 1500 sqm estate set on a corner block offers fabulous family living over two levels and is surrounded by your own garden oasis. Recently renovated with contemporary family living in mind, this gorgeous property will be the envy of your friends.
Tranquility abounds, this beautiful home is set well back from the road on Linden Avenue and offers sensational views of the surrounding tree tops from the upstairs bedrooms.
Zoned for Burnside Primary School and Glenunga International High School. Close to transport and other prestigious schools. Burnside Village, local shopping, restaurants and cafes are minutes away.
What we love about this home:
– Grand master suite with French doors to the balcony, spacious walk in dressing room with built in robes
– Parents retreat/ 5th bedroom or perfect nursery, is adjacent to the master bedroom
– Numerous and beautiful formal, casual, indoor/outdoor living, dining and entertaining options. Space for a large family to have their own private spaces, or for all your friends and family to gather for large celebrations
– The gracious vine covered arbor with Roman pillars is a stunning Alfresco setting reminiscent of a scene from Tuscany
– Feature café doors or French doors invite the inside out and the outside in, from all dining living areas of the home, making for a stunning entertainer’s home
– The newly renovated deluxe kitchen with breakfast bar has Smeg oven, gas cooktop & microwave oven; Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher. Great storage.
– Newly renovated generous two-way family bathroom with Caesar Stone vanity, bath and views over the garden
– Bedroom 2 has French doors to the balcony, built in book shelving and timber floors
– Bedroom 3 is light and bright with built in robes and timber floors
– Bedroom 4 downstairs has timber floors and built in robes
– Modern white downstairs bathroom
– Large laundry with WC, adjacent cloak room
– R/C Air conditioning, ceiling fans featured in the casual dining/informal living spaces
– Sparkling salt chlorinated fully tiled swimming pool, privately and safely secluded in its own grounds
– Remote control motorised awning over Patio, ideal for all year entertaining
– Gracious established grounds and “statement” circular driveway, separate laneway access ideal for boat or caravan access
– Irrigation system operates from a ‘spring fed’ well under windmill!
– Solar power7.5kw
– Off street parking for up to 5 cars
Looking to sell in
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hazelwood Park, then we can help you.