Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Unlock the city-fringe lifestyle with an untapped double brick beauty
In-Room Auction Thu, 28th Sep – 6pm (usp)
Auction to be held at the Ouwens Casserly Office – 210 Greenhill Road, Eastwood with registrations from 5.30pm.
Solid to its double brick core, heartwarmingly original down to its polished timber floors and full to the brim with potential on its tree-lined street within arms reach of the city, this C1971 home leaves the hands of its one and only owner with a rare air of excitement in the zone for Glenunga International High School.
Another light-drenched reminder they ‘don’t make them like this anymore’, this honest and neatly presented home will continue to make life comfy, deceptively spacious and easy while you plot its all-important next move.
Whether you renovate, leave it and lock it away as a rental or start planning a new build from day one, the one constant will be its enviable city fringe position within moments of cosmopolitan Unley, Frewville Foodland and the boundless Victoria Park, making the city commute a no-car-needed affair and the day to day a dream.
Features we love…
– Rare chance to claim a tightly-held property in a blue chip city-fringe location
– Double brick construction provides good bones for a renovation
– Multiple living zones, including eat-in kitchen
– Smeg freestanding oven
– Efficient split system reverse cycle airconditioning
– Large master bedroom with built-in robes
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– Covered alfresco patio
– Storage shed and veggie patch
– Ultra low-care gardens
– Zoned for Glenunga International High and Parkside Primary Schools
– Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5099/644
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,652.65 pa
SA Water Rates – $209.28 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $183.05 pa
Land Size – 487m² approx.
Year Built – 1971
Total Build area – 151m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.