'Ravensworth'; gorgeous c.1925 sandstone bungalow in a prime location
Auction Sat, 19th Feb – 12pm (usp)
With the charming embellishments, bundles of natural light and big rooms that define the c.1925 sandstone bungalow, ‘Ravensworth’ is character-laden Clarence Gardens summed up to a timeless tee – on a generous land parcel with plenty of scope to make your own mark (STCC). The current owners leave their own indelible mark; an extensive rejuvenation of a 3 or 4-bedroom home with natural timber floors, soaring ceilings, decorative highlights, multiple living zones and the strong feeling that ‘Ravensworth’ is a truly everlasting character home.
If you want the quiet, leafy street and easy access to public transport, parks/reserves, schools for every stage, shopping, cafes, and the CBD itself, Clarence Gardens is the logical conclusion and ‘Ravensworth’ is just the ticket.
• Flexible floor plan with a 4th bedroom easily seconded from the formal living
• Central kitchen overlooking rear open-plan living space and lush green garden
• Walking distance from AA Bailey Recreation Grounds and the Avenue Road Reserve/Skatepark.
• Efficient split r/c and gas heating
• Double front entrance door
• Established easy-care gardens with fruit trees, beautiful plants and storage shed to rear
• Updated main bathroom – two in total
• Separate laundry
• Gas cooking and updated cabinetry to the kitchen
• Alfresco patio/pergola
• Carport, plus plenty of extra off-street parking
• NBN ready
• LED lighting throughout the house
• A short drive from Big W/Woolworths Cumberland Park and Castle Plaza
• No more than 15 minutes from the CBD
• Tennis courts are just a short stroll away
• Zoned for Unley High School and moments from several top private schools.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
CT Reference – 5413/398
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,866.20 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $196.02 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $163.10 pa approx.
Land Size – 688m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 232m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.