A vast floor plan just ripe for renovation to take advantage of the coastal views!
With a view like this, stretching as far as the eye can see along our pristine metro coast, this truly unique abode – custom built to accommodate three homes in the one dwelling saves its best for the moment its electric shutters open on its self-contained upper level. Set back from the street to afford enviable sanctuary, this ultra-quiet and sometimes quirky 4-bedroom home could be lots of things, always as flexible as anything you’ll find on the market.
That epic view – which captures picture perfect sunsets and rolling storms through a 180-degree lens – comes just a 5-minute drive from Brighton’s Esplanade and 20 minutes from the CBD. The best of different worlds. Seen from a world of your own.
• Self-contained unit with external access, plus self-contained upper level with two large rooms and that view
• Main home boasts multiple living zones and large entry foyer
• Large main kitchen with plenty of storage
• A unique opportunity to use as one big 4-bedroom home or supplement your income with tenants
• Custom built and adored by its one and only owner
• Three kitchens in total
• Efficient split r/c throughout
• Loads of storage throughout the home
• Easy-care gardens with private entertainer’s courtyard
• Lock-up carport
• Off-street parking for at least 5 cars
• The option to buy fully furnished
• Just a short drive from Seaview High School and Seaview Downs Primary School
• Close to public transport
CT Reference – 5090/822
Council – City of Marion
Council Rates – $1,889.91 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $181.86 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $107.30 pa approx.
Land Size – 651m² approx.
Year Built – 1984
Total Build area – 365m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaview Downs, then we can help you.