Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
c.1900 sandstone villa in the sweetest spot on the city's fringe
Combining the timeless beauty you’ve come to expect from the turn-of-the-century villa with the low-care ease of its perfectly sized corner parcel, this c.1900 3-bedroom home hits the sweet spot for young families, executives and leisure-minded empty nesters alike, all wrapped up in the fiercely-sought zone for Parkside Primary and Glenunga International High Schools. A fine, flawless reminder that nothing trumps the combination of high ceilings, timber boards, ornate fireplaces and plantation shutters, the charm of the original home welcomes you like a warm hug before opening right up to create expansive, light-filled living with a stylish dash of modernity courtesy of its updated kitchen.
The sum of its parts is a deceptively spacious, move-in ready home with the added bonuses of side-road access to a lock-up carport and ducted heating/cooling – all just a stroll from the city, the cafes of Duthy Street and the boutiques of cosmopolitan Unley Road. A sweet spot, indeed.
• Floorplan includes casual meals, lounge/family room and bedroom 3/study with openable skylight
• Updated kitchen includes stone benchtops, subway tile splashbacks, breakfast bar, Asko dishwasher and concrete style tile floors
• Loads of storage – including built-in robes to bedrooms 1 and 2
• Perfectly positioned on a quiet, leafy street in one of Adelaide most sought-after city fringe locales
• Ducted r/c throughout and gas fireplace to family room
• Gas hot water
• Easy-care landscaped gardens
• Remote entry to carport with room for two cars
• Flawlessly presented from front to back
• Moments from a range of private schools/colleges, including Concordia College and Walford Anglican School for girls
• Close to Foodland Frewville
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5639/743
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,028.95 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $236.47 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $199.05 pa approx.
Land Size – 325m² approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 246m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA 286 513
Auction Notice: The Vendor’s statement may be inspected at Ouwens Casserly, 190 Unley Road, Unley, SA for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the Auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.