A big, beautiful and quality-laden ode to a bygone era on the best street of all
Sold prior to Auction
Held to the impeccable standards set by Adelaide’s pre-eminent reproduction builder Heritage Building Group, this grand c.2008 bay-windowed sandstone villa is the attention to detail you’ve been looking for, forged with space and freedom in mind over a boundless parcel on arguably Westbourne Park’s most beautiful street.
From its iconic sandstone villa facade set so beautifully behind manicured hedging and wrought iron gates to the gorgeous hallway arches, Sydney blue gum floors and the stone topped French provincial kitchen of an open-plan rear with soaring coffered ceilings and parenting alfresco pavilion; those details are of the highest possible quality.
The result is a solar-powered entertainer that does what few reproductions can: get better with age in the most authentic of ways, all wrapped up in a leafy, community minded suburb with some of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges at its beck and call. This is the answer.
• Ultra-flexible floorplan with up to four bedrooms, multiple living zones and the option to work from home
• Striking kitchen with Smeg/Miele appliances, island/breakfast bar and Ceasarstone benchtops
• Large bay-windowed master bedroom with built-in robes and en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2 boasts private access to an alfresco patio with tessellated tiling
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus cozy gas log fireplace
• Bill-busting 1.9KW solar system
• High-end electronic eco blinds to open-plan rear
• Soaring 11-foot ceilings throughout
• Custom curtains/window furnishings
• Ducted vacuuming
• Automatic lights to bathrooms
• Storage galore, including built-in robes throughout
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
• Fully alarmed
• Electric gated entry
• Double garage with remote Panelift entry
• A short drive from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
• Moments from Mitcham Square and Cumberland Park shopping precincts
• Just 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5809/295
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $3,999.00 approx.
SA Water Rates – $341.64 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $292.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 921m² approx.
Year Built – 2008
Total Build area – 324m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Westbourne Park, then we can help you.