Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Built in 1985, this one owner home has all the integrity it did on the day it was finished. Fastidiously maintained, it borders the Kidman Trail & epitomises the perfect blend of detail, planning and understanding of the land/surrounds.
What we love about the home:
– Set well below the road, it is positioned to take in stunning rural vistas
– Offering an excellent floorplan for a young & growing family, the separation of adult & children’s sleeping quarters is a timeless design – allowing for both privacy & harmonious social areas
– The kitchen takes in fabulous views. Keeping an eye on the kids is a breeze whilst multi-tasking. Constructed of reclaimed Baltic pine cupboards & stone benchtops it is highly functional with great storage
– The meals area opens onto the covered pergola – with built in BBQ, it is perfect for entertaining
– The formal sitting/dining area sits adjacent to the large master suite & doubles as an adult retreat when not entertaining.
– Bedroom two, three & the study (bed 4) flow in the floorplan with the laundry & three-way bathroom servicing them all
– Remote, external & internal access to the double garage. There is room for a workspace & finished with a clean-up trough
– The near new ducted R/C A/C & Nectre combustion heater facilitate year-round comfort
– Environmentally friendly with 1.5kw Solar, combined 36,000 (approx.) gallons rainwater, solar hot water & large supply of firewood
What we love about the land:
– Direct access to the Kidman Trail, exploration is literally on your doorstep.
– Sectioned into 5 paddocks with electric fencing, all have water access/troughs
– In situ kennelling lends further opportunity for the animal enthusiast, with potential for kennelling, breeding or rescuing (STCA)
– Ideal for caravans, machinery or horse floats, the high access drive through 6.2m x 9m shed will impress
– Extensive watering infrastructure, all interconnectable with dam & rainwater
– Fire systems including petrol pumps & accessories
– The 35-year investment & consideration in ensuring the infrastructure is completely functional with the land
Offering all the qualities of a rural escape without the demands of large acreage, the views won’t be the only thing to keep the next owners transfixed a further 35 years, a short 10-minute drive to Mt Barker, this really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wistow, then we can help you.