Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Remember when you dreamt of your idea of the perfect life, it was a beautiful symmetrical villa with a picket fence, a dog, a cat, or both and a family. Well, at Ouwens Casserly we like to say, “make it happen”. So here is your chance to turn your dream into a reality.
This beautifully styled, double fronted symmetrical villa with bull-nose verandah has all the character and charm you have been searching for. Built in 1920 and sitting on approx. 483m2 of land, close to historic Port Adelaide, Semaphore and only 11km’s to Adelaide CBD, blink and you will miss it.
Well-loved for many years by the current owners and blending all the original character features we love with a large modern extension, this home certainly ticks all the boxes for family living at its very best.
What else we love about the home;
– Solid villa with manicured gardens
– 3 bedrooms
– Formal lounge room with reversible Toshiba split system
– Modern, open plan family room & dining area with Panasonic reverse cycle split system
– Polished timber floorboards
– High ceilings
– Stunning open kitchen with quality white shaker cabinetry & solid birch timber benchtops, including Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, Ariston 5 Burner gas stove & oven, plus double ceramic sink with overhead cupboards
– Windows facilitating a natural air-flow and natural light
– Master with walk through robe & en-suite
– Main bathroom with striking tiles, a deep claw-footed cast iron enamel bathtub, separate shower, & large vanity with lots of cabinetry
– Laundry with separate toilet
– Secure carport with electronic roller door & drive through access to the rear
CT – 5756/11
Built – 1920
Land Size – 483m2 approx.
Council – City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates – $1,107.80 pa approx.
Water Rates – $158.60 pq approx.
ESL – $129.90 pa approx.
AUCTION Saturday 18th June 2022 at 3pm Onsite. The vendor’s statement may be inspected at 6/269 Seaview Road, Henley Beach for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction; for 30 minutes before it starts.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL – Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via the property link below:
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Queenstown, then we can help you.