Extended stone-fronted character home with self-contained studio
Sold at Auction
A beautiful case of before and after, the way this stone-fronted solar-powered family home was transformed to within an inch of its life and extended into its north-facing rear yard that cannot be understated. You can thank the current owners for stripping back and bringing back to life the original three-bedroom section before putting an architectural full-stop on a home with a 4-car lock-up carport, skillion-roofed alfresco pavilion and a surprise self-contained rear studio your teen or the grandparents will love.
Who doesn’t love a wide jacaranda-lined street like this? Arguably the best in Cumberland Park, just moments from AA Bailey Recreation Ground, Avenue Road Reserve, Mitcham Square and Cumberland Park shopping precincts and a range of quality schools. ‘After’ just gets better and better.
• Multiple living zones include front sitting room/home office, formal lounge and sun-drenched rear family room
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, Smeg 900mm freestanding oven and plenty of storage
• En-suite to master bedroom
• Bathroom, kitchenette and split r/c to self-contained studio
• Ducted and split r/c
• Powerful 5.6KW solar system
• Quality porcelain tile floors and high ceilings to rear family room addition
• Storage galore
• Updated separate laundry and bathrooms
• Neatly presented irrigated gardens
• 10,000L rainwater tanks
• Alarm/CCTV and intercom system
• Remote Panelift entry to 4-car carport and auto sliding gate
• No more than 15 minutes from both Glenelg and the CBD
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5712/476
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,162.40 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $216.24 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $181.10 pa approx.
Land Size – 715m² approx.
Year Built – 1955
Total Build area – 300m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.