UNDER INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC TRUSTEE
AUCTION Wed 5 Feb at 12.30pm
Attention first home buyers, are you ready to make the Australian dream a reality? Investors are you looking for another property in the West to add to your portfolio? Upsizers are you bursting out of you unit or apartment? Downsizers do you want to sell the lawn mower and enjoy more travel? If you have answered yes, then consider this three-bedroom homette.
With a little TLC; a lick of paint, some elbow grease and an outdoor enhancement, you can bump up the charm and add value to the home.
The features of the property:
– Three bedrooms two with built in robes
– Open galley kitchen with electric wall oven, gas hob, double sink, good storage and room at the breakfast bar to enjoy a causal meal or conversation with the chef
– Dining and living area adjacent the kitchen with access to the rear private yard
– Second living area allowing more space for entertaining or leisure
– Three-way bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet and vanity with good storage options
– Separate laundry with storage and rear yard access
– Manufactured floorboards throughout the kitchen/dining area and the hallway and carpet in the bedrooms and living area
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– 2.7 metre ceiling eight
– Single lock up garage with roller door
– Rear courtyard is a clean slate waiting for the new owner’s imagination
Situated at the rear of the well maintained complex and a short walk from public transport on Henley Beach Road providing easy access to the city.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Brooklyn Park, then we can help you.