Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Light, bright and refreshed, this sparkling pad will launch you into the property market, whether it be to invest, or simply secure your own affordable metro pad. Freshly painted with new flooring, the one bedder offers spacious living in a convenient location. Over-sized master and lounge room blend with excellent natural light – a peaceful retreat combines with cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Features of the unit:
– Refreshed kitchen with freestanding gas hob oven
– Neutral tones are ideal for instant personalisation
– Two balconies with leafy outlooks from all windows
– Brand new timber look floors for easy maintenance
– Generous bedroom with built in robes
– Excellent linen storage
– Large, North facing living area with balcony
– Large combined laundry/bathroom complete with bath, new vanity, toilet and updated tapware and accessories
– Split system A/C in lounge
– Non allocated off street parking and plenty of on-street parking
– Communal gardens and clothes lines
A simple step or two to public transport (bus and train), a quick walk or bike ride to the exclusive King William Road shopping/restaurant/cafe precinct and a short trip to either Unley or Mitcham shopping centres. Located 5km to the CBD, the convenience of this opportunity is clear.
Council: City of Unley
Zoning: Residential (Central Plains)9 – Residential (Central Plains)
Equivalent Main Area: 70 sqm
SA Water rates: $156.20 PQ
Council Rates: $1,099.70 PA
E.S Levy: $88.45 PA
Strata Fees: $271 PQ
Sinking Fund: $40 PQ
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hawthorn, then we can help you.