Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Situated along the tree lined boulevard of Tusmore Avenue in the Eastern suburbs, this delightful one bedroom unit is situated within a small and quiet group of units. Conveniently located within walking distance from the Marryatville Shopping Centre and the Norwood Parade, including bus stop only metres away.
What we love about this home:
– Neat and functional upgraded kitchen/meals area with good storage, gas cook top and range hood
– Upgraded sparkling white bathroom
– Separate laundry leading out to balcony area
– Split system air conditioning
– Large separate lounge with views to the hills
– Bedroom with built-in robe and hill views
– Dedicated carport
– Zoned for the sought-after Burnside Primary School, Marryatville Primary School and Norwood International High School (Middle & Senior Campus)
– Walking distance to Pembroke School, public transport and Marryatville Shopping Centre
CT Reference: 5015/280
City Of Burnside
Council rates: $224.20 p/q
SA Water: $142.10 Plus usage p/q
Admin fund: $400 p/q
Sinking fund: $100p/q
Year Built: 1964
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Leabrook, then we can help you.