Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Level up with a Torrens Tilted architectural beachside stunner that rises to every occasion
Forging a 360-degree view from its rooftop terrace, there aren’t many homes in the world – let alone Adelaide – that can see a city, the sea, sunsets, sunrises and a hillscape in one fell swoop, making this architectural home (completed in 2020) something pretty special before you even step inside or discover just how close to the beach it really is.
About a 45-second walk to be more exact, giving you what feels like exclusive access to a very quiet stretch of beach.
The only thing better than leaving to enjoy the lifestyle it affords is coming home to a flawless Torrens-titled statement in modern living, laying out four bedrooms across its multiple lift-accessed levels.
There are two ensuited bedrooms here, one calling the lower level its own to give your pesky teen or short-term guests the freedom to come and go as they please from this solar powered home that lives by the motto ‘only the best will do’.
And there’s no better place to showcase its high-end selections than the open-plan first floor with 3m-high ceilings, endless room to roam, starring kitchen and floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the Adelaide Hills and lead to an entertainer’s terrace balcony.
With marble-effect stone benchtops, Smeg appliances, breakfast bar, smokey mirrored splashbacks, integrated Liebherr fridge and a butler’s pantry, the kitchen looks almost too good to cook in – and is a dream when you do.
If the dream is to wake up in luxury, the master suite obliges on the level above with a terrace of its own, walk-in robe and a fully-tiled ensuite boasting a stone freestanding tub, double shower and vanity, and the dimensions to rival most bedrooms.
Whether you’re lying in bed watching the sun rise and 747s making their decent or welcoming the New Year with a front row seat to the city’s fireworks, this one makes the moments count like few can.
– Architecturally designed over three internal levels, plus rooftop terrace
– Part of the exclusive ‘Tranquilla’ estate
– Lift access to three of four levels
– Metres from the beach
– Rear access to double garage with Panelift entry and large storage room
– High-end selections throughout
– Engineered timber floors and high ceilings
– Powerful 5.5KW solar system with bill-busting micro inverters
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Two ensuites, powder room and main bathroom
– Secured with video intercom/electronic gated entry
– Storage galore and space-saving European-style laundry
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Appliances include gas cooktop, integrated fridge and built-in microwave
– Gas BBQ outlet to rooftop terrace
– Metres from public transport
– Moments from Henley Sqaure, Westfield West Lakes
– Close to a range of schools
– And much more.
Certificate of Title – 6248/833
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Zoning – Local Activity Centre
Year Built – 2018 Completed in 2020
Total Build area – 367 sqm
Council Rates – $2156 pa
SA Water Rates – TBC
Emergency Services Levy – TBC
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
West Lakes Shore, then we can help you.