If you missed out on this home or you're thinking of selling, please call Joanna Manolakos 0411 136746.
Classic Return Verandah Sandstone Bungalow on 884 sqm with unlimited Potential
A warm and inviting home that is sure to capture the heart! This 1920's Bungalow is located in a much sought after suburb with excellent local schools and is on a north / south 884 sqm block. Retaining many of it's original features and an opportunity to unlock it's potential. Stunning French doors with leadlight open out to the north facing verandah from the main bedroom and lounge.
The accommodation includes
– 3 bedrooms, main and third bedroom with robes
– decorative ceiling fans in bedrooms
– lounge with gas heating
– family room with gas heating and overlooking the rear garden
– security screens on bedrooms and all doors
– functional kitchen with eat in casual dining
– updated bathroom with separate shower
– extra spacious laundry
– single lock up garage/workshop
– second outside wc
– double lock up carport with roller door
– pergola off family room
– ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
The garden is the pride and joy of the owners and features a greenhouse/fernery and a beautiful English inspired garden full of fruit trees and blooming flowers taking you in to another world. The home is equipped with many water tanks creating a water efficient garden.
Conveniently positioned across from Nailsworth Primary School, close to transport and excellent schools, and a short walk to local convenience stores, this home provides you with your opportunity to secure a foothold into a fantastic family locale.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
NAILSWORTH, then we can help you.