Offers Close: Tuesday 16th July @ 12 noon (unless sold before)
Price Guide: $420,000 – $450,000
Solar Power, Vehicles & Vegies!
This red brick charmer is feature packed and ideal for the land lover with a generous 723sqm block with your own chicken coop & vegie patch plus a large detached games room, teenage retreat or perfect man cave. Being connected to the double garage it could suit the car enthusiast or party people alike, while a North facing 3.2 kw solar panel system means no electricity bills for the current owners.
Some of what we love about this property:
– What a great starter, or envious garage for the collector of motorised toys!
– 3 bedrooms all with built in cupboards
– 2 bathrooms, full main + 2nd shower & wc
– Formal living with toasty warm gas heater
– Original galley kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
– Family room extension with gas heater and r/c a/con
– Double carport plus double garage
– Converted garage back half is a games room/teenage retreat/4th bedroom (see floor plan)
– New neutral carpets throughout
– Roller shutters to some windows & security screen doors
– Ducted cooling and r/c a/con to games room
– Decked and covered all weather pergola
– Sand pit, cubby house, play ground and hide away clothes line
– Low, low, low maintenance gardens and lawns
This very popular inner city suburb is so convenient to the City, with a quick bus trip or car ride straight down Payneham Road or how about an OBahn ride from the Paradise Interchange. An array of premium shopping and socialising settings at Campbelltown, Newton, Gilles Plains and Dernancourt Village, to the Cosmopolitan Norwood Parade and Magill Roads, while some of Adelaide’s most regarded private and public schools are zoned for this region. Parks and reserves are dotted throughout this location and a short walk will get you to Linear Park, ideal for a bike ride or a walk with Fido.
Please view the video tour link for another perspective.
C/T – 5490/861
Council – Campbelltown
Zoning – Residential
Council Rates – $1,205.50 pa approx.
SA Water – $196.62 pq approx.
ES Levy – $89.00 pa approx.
Year Built – 1965
Land Size – 723 sqm approx.
Looking to sell in PARADISE?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
PARADISE, then we can help you.