Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Thrive in a C1925 bungalow with freedom from start to a pretty special finish
Auction Sat, 28th Oct – 3.30pm (usp)
If you like the look of its timeless facade facing a pin-drop-quiet street, you’ll love what we think might just be the best backyard in all of Black Forest; putting the tranquil exclamation mark on this architecturally extended C1925 character bungalow with three bedrooms and a bonus home office to go with its bill busting, Tesla powered comfort.
Striking bold contrast with the ornate features of the original home, the extension creates bright, airy and spacious open-plan living with smooth flow from its ultra-functional kitchen to the two alfresco entertaining zones that feed it.
The result is a home that brings the outside in and implores you to step out and lap up the boundless beauty of its private, lush garden setting that hushes the passing world and creates a world of its own, just 10 minutes from the CBD. And it’s pretty special, to the say the least.
Features we love…
– Flexible floorplan with additional living zone (to original bungalow)
– Three double bedrooms and home office with built-in desks
– Polished pine floorboards and high ceilings to impeccably presented bungalow
– Jarrah floors to extension
– Kitchen includes huge breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances and loads of storage
– Powerful 6.6KW solar system and 13KW Tesla battery
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Loads of storage and large separate laundry
– Double carport and large powered shed/garage
– Automatic watering system to beautifully presented landscaped gardens
– Fruit trees
– Less than 15 minutes from the metro coast
– Walking distance from tram and bus stops
– Moments from Black Forest Primary School
CT Reference – 5420/46
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,441.50 pa
SA Water Rates – $273.75 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $246.55 pa
Land Size – 922m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 328m²
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Black Forest, then we can help you.