Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
From the carpet-like couch lawns behind its picket fence to the wisteria-covered alfresco pergola at its rear and every inch of the updated and extended 4-bedroom home in between, this solar-powered entertainer is everything the finished family home should be, in a leafy suburb you’ll love from day one.
The records will say a 1964 build. The hard work of the current owner – who happens to be a builder, reluctantly passing on what was intended to be their forever home – says this is nothing short of a brand new home.
Whether it’s the Corian-topped kitchen and the sky-lit, pitched-roofed addition or the master retreat and the TV that retracts from its ceiling before your very eyes, at the touch of a button; little expense was spared elevating this colonial home to heights you’ll be proud to show off.
Features we love…
– The prettiest picture from its tree-lined street, with flawless lawns and aggregate driveway
– Electric gated entry
– 1.5KW solar system with 44-cent feed-in
– Free-flowing, light-filled interior with multiple living zoned connected from front to rear
– Dynamic modern extension with large pavilion boasting automatic Velux skylights
– Outdoor kitchen/bbq to rear alfresco patio
– Large modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
– Quality timbers used throughout – including blackbutt external cladding and cedar frames
– Master retreat with private external access, walk-in robe, fully tiled ensuite and hidden remote controlled TV
– Efficient split R/C airconditioning
– Carport with remote Panelift entry and room for two cars
– Off-street parking for four cars
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with auto watering system
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from cosmopolitan Hyde Park and Goodwood Road’s cafe scene
– Close to a range of quality schools and shopping options
CT Reference – 5075/781
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,592.90 pa
SA Water Rates – $206.31 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $178.90 pa
Land Size – 568m² approx.
Year Built – 1964
Total Build area – 136m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.