Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Spectacular grand design home overlooking the Links Lady Bay golf course with panoramic coastal views to the west, and hills views to the east. This custom-built home of 432sqm is both commanding in size and elegant in design, constructed in 2020.
The home’s design has a touch of Palm Springs mid-century inspired architecture. Featuring Teak timber cladding, bold straight lines, and an imposing presence. Perched atop the hill, the home takes in the stunning rugged beauty of the Fleurieu Peninsula’s famous coastline and stunning beaches
What We Love About The Property;
• Panel lift door leads into the oversize double car garage with ample shelving space
• Separate storage room
• Laundry has a chute from upstairs and designated second fridge space
• First floor
• Teak timber stairs with inset lighting leading into the formal entry with video intercom and door security that can be managed from upstairs
• Light filled hallway is wide and inviting with 2.5m ceilings to the first floor and access to the western balcony
• 3 spacious bedrooms (2 with built in robes, with provision in the 3rd) downstairs all have direct sliding glass door access to the eastern balcony and overlook the rear garden and enjoy views to the hills
• Sparkling family bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, twin vanities with stone benchtop, toilet, deep free-standing bathtub and separate shower
• Second living room is ideal for the kids, has access to the eastern balcony and features a large wall mounted inset television
• Magnificent open plan living/dining/kitchen area with 2.7m ceilings offering incredible views across the Lady Bay golf course, unbelievable sunsets over the ocean on the west side, and rolling hills views to the east
• Double glazed windows all round and motorised electric roller blinds help to regulate temperature on the western side of the home, while ducted and zoned heating cooling throughout can be individually controlled from each floor
• Large full-length balconies on both sides of the home on both first and second floors. Gas outlet on second floor rear balcony for BBQ and tap outlets on all balconies
• The stunning shaker style kitchen offers 40mm stone bench tops, huge amounts of storage and display shelving, double drawer dishwasher, 900mm wide electric oven and 5 burner gas stove top with concealed whispair super quiet rangehood above stylish tiled splashback. A well designed larder tucks the fridge and microwave away nicely and provides more bench and cupboard space
• Lay in bed and enjoy ocean views from the luxurious main bedroom. Featuring lux ensuite with under floor heating for chilly mornings, twin vanities on stone bench top, toilet and spacious shower. The walk-in bespoke ‘robe has been designed with ample storage in mind
• Powder room with toilet and hand basin for guests upstairs
• Street appeal from the moment you arrive is delivered from the striking façade, exposed aggregate driveway with feature lights and minimalistic low care front gardens and lawns
• Teak timber steps lead to the front door, around the side, and down to the rear yard
• Immaculate garden design and landscaping in the rear yard consists of large bluestone feature rocks low maintenance lawns and gardens, all designed to be enjoyed whilst immersed in it, or from the balconies above. Front and rear gardens can be watered via a WiFi enabled automatic irrigation system
• 3 phase power, mains water, mains sewer and storm water, Fibre to the home NBN, bottled gas
• 13.2KW solar system
• 2 Separate instant gas hot water services for water economy
• Wifi controlled automatic irrigation system (front & rear)
A true lifestyle property. The location is superb, the views are breath taking and the quality is undeniably brilliant.
Located only 1hr & 15 mins from the CBD and overlooking an Australian top 100 golf course with spectacular views to the ocean this is suited to home buyers and investors alike. Why wait 2 years to build something when a property of such high calibre is ready to enjoy. Come & check it out-your gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Normanville, then we can help you.