Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Tucked tranquilly away where Wattle Park nestles into the Adelaide foothills is a family home opening onto a spacious deck which overlooks a rear North-facing garden so serene that the city feels much further away than a mere 15 minutes.
The best of both worlds comes with the luxury of a solar-powered 3-4-bedroom home that revels in its periodic updates across a flexible, light-drenched interior with multiple living zones and an ensuited master bedroom.
Follow the rich hardwood floors for just a moment and you’ll inevitably end up at the home’s spiritual hub; a granite-topped kitchen with Bosch appliances, Asko dishwasher, the room to dance from cupboard to cupboard and a wide view of that magical rear.
Step out to the timber-decked alfresco pavilion with cafe blinds that close to make it a year-round viewing platform of the lush lawns, landscaped beds, towering shade-bearing trees and your very own spa pool with swim jets and summer on its mind.
Work from home? The office/fourth bedroom will oblige. Love the odd dinner party? The central dining room says hello. All about Sunday brunch? The kitchen’s breakfast bar or adjacent sunroom is simply perfect.
As is the lifestyle this impeccably presented home affords just a short drive from Wattle Park shopping precinct, St Peter’s Girl’s College, Penfolds Magill Estate and the pulse of The Parade. The best of many worlds. That’s Wattle Park. This is home.
What we love about this property:
– Tightly held and beautifully kept by the one family for over 20 years
– Zoned for Burnside Primary School & Norwood International High School
– A solid 1960s build on an expansive parcel with ample off-street parking
– Prized south-north orientation
– Flexible floorplan with large formal and causal zones
– Hardwood jarrah floors and high ceilings throughout
– Ducted heating and cooling for year round comfort
– Induction cooktop
– Loads of storage, including custom joinery throughout and walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Powerful solar system for reduced energy bills
– Established, beautifully presented, fully irrigated gardens
– Multiple zones for alfresco entertaining
– Two garden sheds
– Instant gas hot water
– And much more.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wattle Park, then we can help you.