Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
A 1940s classic, recast to entertain and embrace your big toys
Auction Sat, 18th Nov – 9.30am (usp)
Sporting a classic 1940s stone-fronted facade is a beautifully kept home with a modern layout, periodic updates, covered off-street parking for a small fleet, a licence to entertain under its rear pitched-roofed pergola, room for a pool, and powered shedding to appease tradies and tinkerers alike, all set to a tranquil gum-studded backdrop.
You’ll love the bright and airy, character laden interior of this beautifully appointed home with a bonus rear studio featuring its own bathroom, external access and the scope to add a kitchenette – giving you the option to run a business from home, host weekend guests with ease or give your teen a dream space to call their own.
With a spacious rear family room, modern stone-topped kitchen and an ensuited master bedroom to go with its charming polished timber floors and solid bones, the old adage ‘they don’t make them like this anymore’ rings true for this sublime home in its leafy, surging suburb near schools, shopping options, parks/reserves and the CBD itself. Clarence Park is pleased to meet you.
Features we love…
– Wonderfully maintained by its adoring, long-standing owners
– Flexible floorplan with up to four bedrooms
– Original character home retains its period charm and flows smoothly to rear additions
– Ultra-modern kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm induction cooktop
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Ensuite bathroom and large separate laundry
– Three bathrooms in total, including sleekly updated main version and spacious ensuite
– Built-in robes to bedrooms 1 and 2
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with large lawned area and room for a pool
– Huge lock-up carport with clearance for your caravan and room for up to six small cars or four large ones
– Carport connects to pitched roof pavilion, creating the ultimate entertaining area
– Powered shed with multiple power points
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Cumberland Park and Pasadena shopping precincts
– Close to a range of quality schools and colleges
– And much more.
CT Reference – 5246/620
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,878.08 pa
SA Water Rates – $227.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $201.20 pa
Land Size – 748m² approx.
Year Built – 1940
Total Build area – 360m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.