The blank canvas you've been searching for in a special spot
Sold at Auction
Nestled unassumingly one cul-de-sac over from Unley Park’s famous Victoria Avenue stands not a tired 1965 colonial home, but rather the rarest opportunity to take a tightly held piece of arguably Adelaide’s most prestigious suburb and make it your own – from the ground up. Not bound by heritage constraints, the solid brick home you see today knows its time is almost up, ready to come down in favour of something architectural – something worthy of its prized wide frontage (STCC).
The true beauty here is that the passing world on Northgate Street will hardly know Miegunyah Avenue even exists, carving out a magical sanctuary. Just a stroll from Heywood Park and the cosmopolitan delights of cobbled King William Road. Blank canvases don’t come better placed than this.
• Large, level block near the conclusion of a cul-de-sac
• Eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Large bedrooms and living zones
• Tightly held by the one family since the 1990s
• With a little TLC, the existing home could be rented out
• Moments from Adelaide’s best colleges, including Scotch, Mercedes, Concordia and Walford Anglican School for Girls
• A short drive from Mitcham Square and Unley shopping precincts
• Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5312/98
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $3,116.80 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $278.95 pa approx.
Land Size – 724m² approx.
Year Built – 1965
Total Build area – 223m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley Park, then we can help you.