Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Extended character bungalow with a corner locale and fresh lease on life
Auction Sat, 27th Jan – 10am
We love a bungalow at the best of times. You’ll love the way this one laps up its corner position, inhales natural light, unveils three spacious bedrooms, revels in its pristine period charm and ups the ante with a C2020 Hamptons-style rear addition, making it the logical conclusion for the style-savvy first homebuyer or discerning downsizer.
Whether it’s the rich Jarrah floors, ultra-modern monochromatic bathroom, bill-busting 6.6KW solar system or the open-plan kitchen with shimmering stainless steel appliances and instant connection to the rear timber-decked patio; this is a move-in-ready reminder that nothing beats a C1920’s character home recalibrated for the modern dweller.
It all couldn’t be better placed, just 10 minutes from our sparkling metro coastline, a hop from local bus and train lines, not to mention a stroll or short pedal from Castle Plaza, local cafes, Edwardstown Oval/Bowls Club (did someone say, ‘night owls’?) and much more. Make it yours.
Features we love…
– A beautiful example of the character home, hitting the sweet spot between spacious and easy-care
– Modern updates ensure you can simply move in and get busy living
– Two living zones include central lounge/sitting room and rear open-plan eat-in kitchen
– Powerful 6.6KW solar system
– Three light-filled double bedrooms
– Retro-fitted double glazed windows ensure extra warmth and quiet
– Dishwasher and 900mm freestanding oven to modern rear kitchen
– Efficient split system reverse cycle airconditioning for year round comfort
– Gorgeous timber panel feature wall and rattan pendant to main bedroom
– Updated laundry and bathroom
– Secure, easy-care rear yard with timber-decked patio and auto watering system
– Carport and off-street parking for a total of three cars
– Moments from Edwardstown Primary School and Cabra Dominican College
– Less than 15 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 6223/986
Council – City of Marion
Council Rates – $1,614.42 pa
SA Water Rates – $167.84 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $142.20 pa
Land Size – 418m² approx.
Year Built – 1924
Total Build area – 162m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Edwardstown, then we can help you.