The search ends with a c.1926 bungalow that charms from start to north-facing finish
Auction Sat, 20th Aug – 1pm (usp)
Hushing Springbank Road behind its electric gates, this beautifully presented c.1926 bungalow gets better with every passing year and step toward its prized north-facing rear, just a short stroll from the boundless sporting ovals and playground of Mortlock Park.
Featuring soaring ceilings, polished floorboards, bundles of natural light and big rooms within its extended floorplan, what is defined by its timeless era puts no limitations on a growing family in search of an expansive backyard, alfresco pavilion, ample shedding/parking and the pick of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges.
Just a fleeting moment from Mitcham Square, Pasadena’s world-topping supermarket, our beautiful metro coast, the CBD and so much more, the search ends where a better lifestyle comes with the territory.
• Flexible floorplan with three bedrooms, formal dining, rear family room addition and large eat-in kitchen
• Formal dining room could be 4th bedroom or home office
• Modern kitchen with extra-wide 900mm oven and gas cooktop with wok burner, dishwasher and ample storage including large corner pantry
• Loads of storage, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Efficient split R/C throughout
• Updated LED down lighting with dimmers
• Updated bathroom with integrated laundry
• Neatly presented low-care gardens with expansive lawned area to rear
• Remote gated entry
• Carport with drive-through access to powered lock-up garage/workshop
• Very secure and private, perfect for small children and pets
• Zoned to Colonel Light Gardens Primary School and Unley High School
• Potential to add rear-lane access (STPC)
CT Reference – 5072/729
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,887.50 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $206.31 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $178.90 pa approx.
Land Size – 690m² approx.
Year Built – 1926
Total Build area – 220m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Colonel Light Gardens, then we can help you.