A gorgeous, extended bungalow on an expansive block and a quiet, leafy street; this is everything Colonel Light Gardens stands for – and so much more, thanks to its zoned pass to Unley HS, rear lane access, bill-busting solar panels, ample undercover parking, a mix of formal and casual living zones, tranquil gardens and a game-changing self-contained rear studio. Adding to the features you didn’t expect are the ones you hoped for: polished timber floors, high ceilings, large and light drenched rooms, ducted r/c and the luxury of having nothing to do but place the furniture and go.
You don’t have to go very far to reach Mortlock Park and Colonel Light Gardens Primary School, each within a short walk of a home that puts Mitcham Square, the cafes of Goodwood Road, public transport, the CBD itself and so much more within effortless reach. You’ve arrived.
– Three large bedrooms, each with built-in robes
– Large formal lounge room with ornate fireplace and decorative ceilings
– Rear extension includes expansive dining/family rooms
– Powerful 6.6kw solar system
– Rear access to lock-up garage
– Dishwasher, filtered water, gas cooking and plenty of storage to large central kitchen
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, cosy combustion fireplace, and retractable ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Kitchenette, bathroom and split r/c to separate self-contained studio
– Undercover parking for at least 3 cars
– Paved entertainer’s patio/pergola to rear
– Gorgeously presented gardens with lemon, orange and avocado trees, raised veggie patches and lush lawns for pets and play
– Just a short walk from St Therese School and Colonel Light Gardens School
CT Reference – 5250/428
Land Size – 696 m² approx
Year Built – 1926
Total Build area – 302 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Colonel Light Gardens, then we can help you.