A character home you can trust today and improve tomorrow
Sold prior to auction
Robust, full of light, functional, comfy and quietly placed on yet another beautiful Clarence Gardens street, it’s nice knowing a home that has so much going for it today is destined for bigger and better things on its nicely sized parcel with room for a rear extension (STPC). With a spacious main living zone that laps up the northern sun, three bedrooms, eat-in kitchen and a large storage shed, you can set and forget this dependable home until you are ready to make your mark.
In the meantime, make the most of this enviable position within a stroll of Winston Avenue’s cafes and public transport stops, all less than 20 minutes from the CBD and metro coast, and moments from Castle Plaza and Mitcham Square shopping precinct. Perfect.
• Charming sandstone fronted facade
• Large master bedroom with built-in robes
• Equally large bedroom to rear
• Efficient split R/C
• High ceilings – with Art Deco rose to lounge room
• Impeccably presented throughout
• Separate laundry
• Ultra-low-care gardens
• Off-street parking for multiple cars – with drive-through access to rear
• Enviably placed on a tree-lined street amongst other character homes
• A short drive walk to Cabra Dominican College, Edwardstown Primary and zoned to Unley High School
• Moments from AA Bailey Recreation Grounds
• Walking distance from bus and train stops
CT Reference – 5760/940
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,510.70 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $171.75 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $102.20 pa approx.
Land Size – 617m² approx.
Year Built – 1955
Total Build area – 171m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.