Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Timeless two-level home, just seconds from King William's best
Auction Sat, 26th Aug – 2.30pm (usp)
Striking a timeless, imposing first impression on a wide, low-care parcel is a 4-bedroom home that’s as elegant and supremely functional as it is perfectly placed on the brink of cobbled King William Road; making the day-to-day a dream, whether you’re starting a family, slowing down, have some pesky teens or are in the midst of a fast-paced career.
With the ensuited master bedroom the sole bedroom on the lower floor, the three upper level bedrooms – and their shared fully tiled bathroom – provide the kids, or your guests, a level of privacy and independence. An ingenious plan that connects a formal living zone and rear open-plan living with a private rear courtyard.
How close to King William Road’s best? Try 400m from the long-standing Parisi’s, ensuring this peaceful city-fringe abode – just moments from Soutar Park and St Thomas School – puts you right in the thick of the action within a 5-minute walk. That ‘day to day’ has never looked so good.
Features we love…
– Enviably placed in a tightly-held blue chip suburb on the cusp of Hyde and Unley Parks
– Imposing curb appeal
– White, bright and airy throughout
– Comprehensive cosmetic updates make it the move-in-ready finished product
– Brand new flooring to lower level
– Open-plan solid timber kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher and quality stainless steel appliances
– Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Ducted temperature control
– Secure gated entry to double garage with remote Panelift entry
– Off-street parking for four cars
– Loads of storage throughout
– Plantation shutters
– Ultra low-care gardens and secure rear yard
– Walking distance from the salons, boutiques and restaurants of King William Road and the eclectic Goodwood Road
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School
– Just six minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 6105/333
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,206.70 pa
SA Water Rates – $254.56 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $227.65 pa
Land Size – 317m² approx.
Year Built – 2005
Total Build area – 184m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.