A classy, quality masterclass in flexible family living
Contracted at auction.
Architecturally designed with both form and function in mind, this clever 4-bedroom entertainer continues to surprise, saving its dynamic best for an open-plan rear with dizzyingly high angled ceilings and an alfresco pavilion that is every bit another living zone in a home of many. Custom built in just 2012, this ultra-flexible home – with a study, double garage, kids’ wing, striking stone-topped kitchen and luxurious master suite – is classy proof that quality doesn’t age.
Enviably positioned on a tree-lined street and directly opposite the Clarence Gardens Kindergarten, this is a home for every stage of life, all wrapped up within 15 minutes of both the city and metro coast.
– Impeccably presented ultra-modern facade
– Flexible floorplan includes two internal living zones and alfresco pavilion under the main roof
– Custom stone-topped kitchen, lighting and ceiling speakers to pavilion
– Essastone benchtops, Smeg 900mm induction cooktop/oven, Miele integrated dishwasher, huge breakfast bar and butler’s pantry to kitchen
– Large master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and solitude at the front of the home
– Sleek fully tiled bathrooms throughout
– Second alfresco zone (adjacent kids’ wing)
– Stylish, hard wearing bamboo floors throughout
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– High (3m) ceilings throughout, plus 5.4m-high angled ceiling to open-plan rear
– Zoned ducted r/c with six zones and Air Touch automation
– Large separate laundry and powder room
– Two garden sheds and 10,000L capacity rain water storage
– Automatic watering system to easy-care landscaped gardens
– Cubby house and lawned area to rear
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry
– Walking distance from public transport on Winston Avenue and AA Bailey Recreation Grounds
– Close to a range of quality schools, including Cabra Dominican College
CT Reference – 5757/540
Council – City of Mitcham
SA Water Rates – $250.63 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $211.60 pa approx.
Land Size – 715m² approx.
Year Built – 2012
Total Build area – 322m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch live property auctions.
To view please download the free GAVL App and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.