Fresh from a refurbishment this 1980’s delight is made for entertaining all year round. New kitchen, painting, landscaping, laminate flooring & carpets throughout ensures this home has nothing left to do but to move in with you family and enjoy the comfort of living on a 740sqm block.
What we love about this home:
– Entertainers lounge with beautifully raked ceiling, exposed beams and
brickwork and a mini bar further add charm, warmth, and a unique personality
to this living space.
– Formal dining ideal for an 8–10 seater table, great for having guests over for
– Newly installed kitchen with soft closing draws, bench space and cabinetry.
Electric cook top and oven. Handy additional storage with a walk-in cupboard
for stockpiling long lasting food and utensils.
– King sized master bedroom with built in wardrobe and large window to soak in
the morning rays.
– Bedroom 2-3 make for good sized kid’s rooms both along the same side as
the master and can be closed off from the rest of the house.
– 4th bedroom off the kitchen can be used as a children’s play area or into a
second lounge if an additional bedroom is not necessary.
– Ducted evaporative cooling.
– Bathroom with modern vanity. Features original shower and bathtub.
– Separate toilet and separate laundry.
– Garage makes for a great spot to store a vintage or project car, additionally a
workshop or for storage. Panel lift door and side door for dual access.
– Gated driveway with carport makes room for an additional 2-3 cars with
another 2 possible off street with a dual driveway at the front of the house.
– Plenty of lawn area for the kids and pets, outdoor terrace is also undercover
and the alfresco flows on from the carport.
What an opportunity to buy a home in Salisbury East which has grown over 8% in median house price over the past year. Located just off Garnet Drive in a less busy strip of Bridge Road, conveniently only minutes from Golden Grove shopping centre, close to all amenities, 15 minutes from Mawson Lakes and 25 minutes to Adelaide City.
An inspection a must to appreciate all this home has to offer.
For more information on this property, please contact Mladen Djuric on 0432 259 123.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Salisbury East, then we can help you.