Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Colonial beauty with big plans and a prized north-facing rear…
Solid, spacious, flexible and full of light from start to its extended north-facing finish. This charming 1950’s colonial-style home is everything a growing family can love from day one on a 734sqm (approx.) parcel with ample off-street parking and a big backyard with its very own fully-lined studio.
Polished timber floors, high ceilings and a white, bright colour scheme with quirky touches (wait until you see the green kitchen) give life and personality to this double brick home with large bedrooms, updated bathroom, living zones at its front and rear, and the exciting potential to make your own stylish mark.
A walk from bus and train stops, Avenue Road Reserve, and Winston Avenue’s cafes and eclectic shops; it won’t take you long to understand why leafy Cumberland Park has become a suburb of choice for families with lifestyle at the top of the wish list. You’re welcome.
Features we love…
– Just move-in and enjoy
– Enviably placed on a wide, tree-lined street
– Prized north-facing rear
– Efficient split R/C
– Separate, lined studio could be home office, playroom, art studio or additional bedroom
– Separate laundry and loads of storage
– Front formal lounge could be a home office or 5th bedroom
– Large, super-functional kitchen with Smeg appliances and loads of storage
– Lock-up garage and off-street parking for at least four cars
– Cubby and veggie patches to gorgeous rear yard
– Moments from Cabra Dominican College and Cumberland Park shopping precinct
– Just 15 minutes from the CBD and metro coast
CT Reference – 5423/875
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,255.80 pa
SA Water Rates – $232.75 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $204.05 pa
Land Size – 735m² approx.
Year Built – 1950
Total Build area – 202m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.