Set just shy of the ridge, marvel in sensational vistas over the township of Hahndorf. Sweep your eyes toward the North and your sense of place is evident. Immerse yourself in the vastness of nature’s ever-changing canvas and connect to a quieter life on your very own (approx.) twenty acres. The quality, family home is positioned to take advantage of the landscape, incorporating spectacular sunrises and sunsets and dazzling night skies. Recently updated with bespoke addition of all-weather outdoor entertaining: – the impression when you walk in is lasting. With ample accommodation there is also the possibility of a flexible work from home lifestyle (STPA).
What we love:
•Entry to the home is captivating. Be welcomed by a fabulous open plan kitchen, meals and living area. Soaring ceilings are Bounded and framed by double glazed windows and bespoke Stringy Bark box seat, your eyes are then drawn to the extensive vista
• Luxurious kitchen, well suited to a professional Chef, is finished with soft close drawers, Caesarstone benchtops, walk in pantry and quality Miele appliances. Raising the bar for the ultimate entertaining, the Steam oven, Plate warming Drawer and Integrated Coffee machine and Microwave will ensure ease of function and streamlined production. Within immediate view of the rear garden, its also easy to keep a keen eye on kids both two- and four-legged variety.
• The recent addition of the architect designed skillion roofed outdoor entertaining is intelligent in design. With low maintenance composite decking and blade wall offering complete privacy from the road, as well as cleverly providing wood storage and provision for a slow combustion wood heater. There will be no need to head inside as the afternoon breeze heads up from the Valley.
•The main home offers four bedrooms, all carpeted and with an abundance of natural light. Whilst the master is completed with robe with concealed walk through ensuite.
• Superbly finished with deep soak bath and large shower the main bathroom is as inviting as it is functional. Adjacent is the all-important separate toilet.
• A large laundry with an abundance of storage abuts the under main roof carport, with drying facilities under-cover
• Opposing the laundry, is the more flexible part of the home. Complete with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning are three additional rooms. Suited to a teen retreat, theatre room, office, consulting room or home gym, the options are significant and flexible to your lifestyle
•Surrounded by a low maintenance native garden professionally designed & installed. Automatic watering to all parts. The elevated site means the house sits at tree canopy level, providing plenty of bird watching in the valley adjacent
• The land is approx. eight hectares of gently sloping land with a rise to the hills beyond
• Sectioned into six paddocks, five with water
• Fully equipped bore, with additional rainwater plumbed to the house
• Bore services the stock troughs and the garden watering system
• Bore and a dam to service the stock
• 6mx10m workshop / garage with power & concrete floor for the tinkerer or a conversion to stables might be in order.
• Fully ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioner and Nectre slow combustion for year-round comfort
Ample privacy yet a quick three-minute drive sees you in the Main Street of Hahndorf and all it has to offer. Proximate to public transport, the South-eastern Freeway, and twenty minutes to the Toll Gate, this really is an opportunity for lifestyle, convenience, and a perfect blend of country.
C/T = 5782/344
Council = Adelaide Hills
Year Built = 1979
Zoning = P(RuL)
Council Rates = $ 3,471.40 (approx.)
Land Size = 20.73 acres
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hahndorf, then we can help you.