A great opportunity to enter the property market or perhaps downsize in style in a prime Coastal location!
Situated in a small close-knit group of only 8 townhomes, this solid brick ’70’s gem is being offered for sale for the first time in more than 30 years.
With a welcoming facade and lovely open plan living area with a feature bay window, adjacent dining and solid timber kitchen the downstairs hub of the home opens to a surprisingly spacious alfresco entertaining area, well established with plenty of mature plants and greenery plus handy storage, a tool shed with lighting and power and a gorgeous shady lawn area to relax and enjoy.
What we love about this property;
– There is a good size laundry that incorporates a second shower and toilet
– The landing at the top of the returned timber staircase branches off to a large airy master bedroom complete with an oversized walk-in robe (or possibly a cute nursery nook), built in furniture and ceiling fan.
– The second or guest bedroom also has a ceiling fan and both bedrooms are serviced by a central family bathroom.
– There is handy under stair storage, a linen cupboard and additional roof space storage, ideal for the suitcases and Christmas decorations.
– The gardens are an absolute delight, larger than expected and something rather special for a townhouse. The carport is double in length with storage and could suit 2 small vehicles under cover.
– This little beauty won’t last long in this fabulous location! So close the thriving hub of Henley Square and with such easy access to public transport and local amenities. We look forward to welcoming you in the coming week!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.