Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
This easy care low maintenance one bedroom apartment graces an elevated position within popular Stuart Lodge. Positioned conveniently for city access and just footsteps to both Dulwich Village and Burnside Shopping Centre where an abundance of shops, eateries and cafes can be enjoyed.
Features we love…
– Elevated position and set back from road
– Neutrally toned living space
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking, excellent bench space and storage
– Spacious bedroom with generous built-in robe
– Functional bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Combined laundry with trough and storage
– Undercover car port for one vehicle
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
CT Reference – 5014/727
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $983.00 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $100.65 pa
Year Built – 1965
Total Build area – 59m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Dulwich, then we can help you.