Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
A character home re-invented. Two frontages. One golden lifestyle on the city's edge.
Headlined by its two frontages, you can come and go via the timeless stone-laden front or modern rear of this solar-powered and stylishly re-invented C1948 family home, ensuring the golden lifestyle it affords never gets old on the surging western fringes of the CBD.
The fully-renovated original section features three light-filled double bedrooms, a sleek fully-tiled bathroom, 2.7m-high ceilings and rich jarrah floors to forge a delightful first impression for a home that makes the granite-topped kitchen its (literal) heart – and the perfect preamble to a rear addition.
Featuring burnished concrete floors, western-red cedar windows, shadow line skirtings, a 7-star efficiency rating and the smoothest transition to a partnering alfresco pavilion with oak-clad ceilings and a wide view of a landscaped rear yard, the addition puts the light-filled and spacious exclamation mark on this move-in-ready home.
Got a spare 10 minutes? That’s all you’ll need to go from your rear garage to the metro coast (Grange), Adelaide Oval or Adelaide Airport, ensuring everything you’ll ever need or crave is never far away. Why not ride a bicycle to the city or the beach via the Linear path along the Torrens or green way bike path along the train line. Its all at your fingertips. You’ve arrived at your destination.
Features we love…
– Beautifully presented, inside and out
– Adored and periodically updated by the one family since 2008
– Prized dual frontages with car access to front and rear
– Extensive renovations to original character home
– Central kitchen features granite benchtops, breakfast bar, induction cooktop, Smeg oven and Miele integrated dishwasher
– Two updated fully-tiled bathrooms, one with double vanity and oval mirrors with integrated lighting
– Powerful 10.45KW solar system
– Three-phase power
– Efficient split r/c
– Loads of storage
– Lock-up carport and powered double garage with toilet
– Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
– Landscaped easy-care gardens with irrigation system and fruit trees
– Walking distance from public transport
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
– Moments from Croydon’s cafe scene and Bowden’s Plant 4
– A short drive from Welland Plaza Shopping Centre
– Home rewired with 3 phase power
– And much more.
CT Reference – 5840/194
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates – $1,564.75 pa
SA Water Rates – $195.47 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $169.40 pa
Land Size – 535m² approx.
Year Built – 1948
Total Build area – 223m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
West Hindmarsh, then we can help you.