Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Generous and luxurious family living inside and out
Offers Close Sun, 13th Nov – 1pm (usp)
A wonderful opportunity exists for families that need that extra bit of living space, whether it be for a teenager retreat or a self contained space for extended family and guests. This generous, well designed family home, set over two levels, has plenty of flexibility to adapt to your needs.
Comprising of up to 5 bedrooms under the main roof, with both the Master bedroom and bedroom 5 conveniently located on the lower level, with 3 further generous bedrooms located upstairs.
A spacious, yet intimate formal living room features an open fireplace and French doors to both the front garden and the pretty internal courtyard. This charming design feature effortlessly connects through to the main family living spaces giving this home a charming Tuscan/French Provincial feel.
Add to this, a beautifully renovated kitchen (2022) and a large outdoor undercover entertaining space overlook the fully tiled sparkling swimming pool and charming garden beyond.
Just when you think it couldn’t get any better – just steps from the back door is a generous teenager retreat/studio or 6th bedroom with an ensuite bathroom which guarantees a family home perfect for every age and stage of family life.
What we love about this home:
– Spacious Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Generous in size, bedroom 5 on the ground level is currently utilised as a home office
– The wide staircase leading to the upstairs bedrooms features a grand leadlight window, ensuring an abundance of natural light
– Large central landing with access to Juliette balcony
– All 3 upstairs bedrooms are incredibly generous in size, with 2 and 4 hosting built in wardrobes, and Bedroom 3 with French doors to the Juliette balcony
– Large neutral toned family bathroom on upper level
– Generous open plan kitchen/living/dining space with freshly polished floorboards and two sets of French doors with Phantom screens giving access to both the charming internal courtyard and rear alfresco entertaining space
– Newly renovated and well designed family kitchen featuring Mirostone benchtops, walk in pantry, large island bench with European appliances, including Smeg 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop, Blanco range hood and Bosch dishwasher
– A fresh white tiled bathroom services the downstairs family living spaces
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Security alarm
– Generous paved outdoor, undercover alfresco entertaining area overlooking pool with European infra red heating
– Sparkling salt chlorinated, solar heated, fully tiled swimming pool with hot/cold outdoor shower
– Separate teenagers’ retreat/studio/granny flat with reverse cycle air-con wall unit, ensuite bathroom and plumbing provisions for kitchenette
– Front and rear automatic garden irrigation to established gardens
– Vegetable garden
– Large shed
– 2.5 kW solar panels
– Off street parking for up to 4 cars
– Zoned for both Burnside Primary and Norwood International High Schools
– A short walk to St Peter’s Girls’ School, with a variety of other prestigious colleges nearby
– Public transport just a short walk to Hallett Road
– Very close to local shopping, Burnside Village and the Parade shopping precincts
Offering generous family living in a stunning and peaceful location abundant with bird life and local koalas, this home is within 15 minutes’ drive of Adelaide CBD and is bound to steal your heart.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Stonyfell, then we can help you.