Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Fully renovated C1920 bungalow with even bigger plans ahead
Auction Sat, 16th Sep – 2pm (usp)
Brimming with the charm that only the bungalow knows with a boundless rear yard perfect for outdoor entertaining this property spanning 716sqm at the serene feet of Mitcham’s hills ticks all the boxes.
Polished timber floors, soaring decorative ceilings, and bundles of natural light define the beautifully presented original section, with three spacious bedrooms and a central bay-windowed lounge room warmed by a cosy open fireplace. Large built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms and a study nook in the third have been tastefully added to create functionality and ample storage.
Two sleekly updated bathrooms give a modern wink as the home transitions to the modern open-plan kitchen featuring low-profile stone benchtops, Smeg 900mm freestanding oven, timber-clad feature bulkhead and an eye on the expansive garden with 6 fruit trees ready to bare their summer produce.
Creating an architecturally-designed addition that strikes bold contrast to the timeless bungalow and wraps its arms around a pool feels like a case of ‘when’ – not ‘if’ – for this move-in ready home. In fact, the current owners have architectural plans for a rear extension and pool they are generously willing to share, to get the inspiration started. With ample off-street parking and prime position, a ten minute stroll to Mitcham Square, the hiking trails of Brown Hill Creek, and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges – the best days start now.
– Beautifully presented original home with extensive updates to make it move-in ready
– Valuable scope to extend on its wide, deep block with huge lawned area to rear
– Alfresco patio/pergola for outdoor dining and entertaining
– Carport and off-street parking for 2+ cars
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling plus working fireplace
– Asko dishwasher and plenty of storage in open-plan/eat-in kitchen
– Fresh, neutral colour scheme
– Loads of storage, plus custom study desk in bedroom three
– Large, powered shed to rear yard
– Neatly presented landscaped gardens and secure rear, perfect for kids and pets
– Walking distance from public transport and less than 15 minutes from the city
– Zoned for Unley High School
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.