Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Located in the Village within the horseshoe of Onkaparinga River on approx 850sqm, this 1960’s place has a cool and funky vibe, with loads of indoor and outdoor spaces to enjoy, plus a 13x5m detached studio/workshop with toilet. Imagine arriving home to the entry being a Bali inspired beer garden. Inside you’ll find 3 bedrooms, two living areas, open plan family/dine/kitchen enjoying amazing light and views to the back yard through raked glass ceilings.
What we love about the property:
– All weather beer garden at the front, a great spot to relax
– Leadlight entrance door leads into the front lounge room with cosy slow combustion wood heater with feature slate wall, and split system air conditioner
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with all electric appliances, under bench wall oven halogen cooktop, lots of overhead cupboard’s plus generous bench space. Lots of natural light, this room overlooking the rear garden and outdoor entertaining area
– Good sized north facing master bedroom with built-in wardrobe North facing second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– Third bedroom at the rear with built-in wardrobe
– Family bathroom with updated vanity, shower, bath, skylight and separate toilet, linen press in hallway
– New timber look floor in lounge and hallways
– Separate laundry
– Waterwise front garden and concrete driveway leading to double carport under the main roof with drive through roller door to the back yard and studio
– Bali inspired beer garden is at the front of the home, a fantastic place to enjoy some private outdoor space
– Huge lined 9x5m studio with toilet and handbasin, with a 5x4m workshop behind dividing wall
– Several undercover entertainment areas in the back yard plus a paved rotunda
– Raised vegetable garden beds on the eastern side of the home
– Lawns, wide garden beds, chook shed, 4x3m garden shed, rainwater tank
– Mains electricity, water, sewer, NBN, mains gas available
– 18 Solar panels with 16c feed in tariff
Old Noarlunga Township offers fishing or walks along the river, the primary school and sporting facilities are all within just a few hundred metres. You have the market square to enjoy, and of course the Old Noarlunga Hotel just around the corner.
Make sure you inspect this unique property, you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in Old Noarlunga?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Old Noarlunga, then we can help you.