Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
There are so many wonderful things to say about this property, it is hard to know where to start. I will start firstly with the location being so central to many great destinations. In minutes you can find yourself at the beach, sipping latte’s at Grange or Henley Square and eating at your favourite restaurant or café. Shopping for the whole family is made easy with West Lakes Shopping Mall, Findon and the Fulham Gardens shopping centre just moments away. The CBD is a quick fifteen-minute drive and the airport and Glenelg, just 10.
Secondly, the land investment here is gold, given the 22.86 metre frontage and 700 square metre allotment (approximately). The development potential here is for two or three dwellings (STCC). Meakin Terrace is a lovely wide street, and the surrounding homes are all good quality and well maintained.
Thirdly, the property itself is a handsome, solid brick, 1970’s home with only one owner who lovingly maintained the property over the years. You may wish to modernise a bathroom or two, but all the hard work has been done in terms of layout. You could just move in without doing a thing, but if you must have the latest, on trend fixtures, then a quick reno should be easy to do.
What we love:
– Light filled entry to a formal North facing lounge and dining room with a built-in bar/wine storage and garden views from every window
– 3 bedrooms, main is North facing with a garden aspect, a wall of storage, ceiling fan and an ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are queen size and share a luxury sized family bathroom with a separate shower, bath, vanity and toilet
– Open plan kitchen/dine/living with a glass sliding door that opens onto a covered alfresco area and garden. The kitchen features an electric fan forced oven and grill, dishwasher, electric 4 hotplate cooker, dual sinks and ample storage and bench space.
– Separate laundry with double trough, linen press and door access to the drying area
– Heating and cooling is taken care of with split system air, ceiling fans and a gas heater.
– Under cover parking for three cars and includes an oversized single garage, tandem carport with roller door and a large storage shed in the back corner
– There is plenty of lawn and room for play in the rear garden and in addition, three fruit trees, two mandarin and a lemon
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaton, then we can help you.