Sensationally located within a quiet pocket, this spacious, renovated family home could be just the one you have been looking for. Beautifully maintained and cared for by its current owners for the last 27 years, this home is now ready for the next family to move in and create life-long memories.
From the moment you enter you will feel at home. Offering 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the all-important 2 living spaces which are positioned perfectly either side of the newly renovated kitchen.
Featuring well-designed spaces to offer both informal and formal dining areas that all flow seamlessly to the large undercover alfresco entertaining space that overlooks the sparkling inground swimming pool. An entertainer’s dream or the perfect space for family fun!
This home has the features, floorplan and flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing needs of family life.
What we love about this home:
– Spacious light-filled master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite bathroom
– 3 further bedrooms (or two bedrooms + study) all carpeted, and two with built-in robes
– Newly renovated kitchen with Smeg 6-burner gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven, Asko dishwasher and large walk-in pantry, overlooks both the internal and external living spaces and swimming pool
– Generous light-filled living/dining space with sliding door access to rear alfresco entertaining area
– Second spacious family living and informal dining space adjacent to the kitchen also opens to the outside entertaining space
– Spacious 3-way family bathroom
– Garden shed/workshop
– Double remote-control garage with manual roller doors to rear outdoor entertaining area
– Off street parking for a further 2 cars
– Evaporative air-conditioning and ducted gas heating throughout
– 5kW solar system
– Security alarm
– Salt-chlorinated, solar-heated swimming pool with rear entertaining bbq gazebo
– Low-maintenance gardens with manual irrigation systems to front garden and rear garden beds
– Zoned for both Ardtornish Primary and Modbury High Schools, with just a 4- minute drive to Torrens Valley Christian School
– A five-minute walk to nearby public transport on Grand Junction Road or 5-minute drive to Modbury O-Bahn bus interchange
– Westfield Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre or the local Drakes supermarket are just a few minutes away
As far as family homes go, this one will be difficult to resist – the perfect haven to raise your family from toddlers to teens (and then some).
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hope Valley, then we can help you.