Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Recently completed, number 736 Outlook Rd offers accommodation featuring 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 open plan living/entertaining areas, and large boat shed at the rear. All the hard work designing and building has been done …. it’s now time to move in.
Black Point is one of South Australia’s premier holiday destinations with its unique North facing beach. Renowned for its relaxed lifestyle, amazing fishing and water sports, Black Point is a popular holiday destination for families or those looking to retire. An easy 2 hour drive from Adelaide or 1.5 hours by boat from the Cruising Yacht Club at North Haven, this unique opportunity will provide years of enjoyment for family and friends.
What we love about this property:
– Sarah Homes designed and built in 2017
– Located within Beachcomber at Black Point
– 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
– Master bedroom upstairs with spacious ensuite
– Stylish open plan kitchen and living, opening to spacious balcony with coastal views
– Kitchen offers electric oven and cooktop plus dishwasher
– Second downstairs living area, complete with kitchenette
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning with 2 x Daikin super inverter units
– Instant gas hot water system (2 x cylinder bottles)
– Free to air antenna connected and contained within roof space
– Hardy plank construction and zone 5 energy rating
– 22,000L rainwater tank
– Operating on septic system and mains water
– Irrigated front garden via rain water tank
– Single car carport
– Dual driveways complete with turning circle at the rear of the property
– 9m x 6m shed/boat storage with double roller door
– Well maintained and landscaped allotment of 784sqm (approx)
– Positioned on the western side of Outlook Rd, facing East
LOT: 736 PLN: 77716 CT: 6014/20
Council Rates: $2434 pa
Water: $30 pq
ESL: $81 pa
This property is proudly marketed by Nathan Casserly from Ouwens Casserly Real Estate. Being an owner of a beachfront property at Black Point and member of the Black Point Progress Association, Nathan genuinely understands the requirements and desires of the Black Point property owners. He will be very happy to provide additional information as required as well as local information and the lifestyle you can expect when you purchase your new property. Nathan Casserly 0419 358 699 [email protected]
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Black Point, then we can help you.